Association for Computing Machinery
Hong Kong Chapter
||ACM-HK Membership Registration
|| ___________________________ /
|ACM membership class:
||Professional / Voting / Associate / Student
||M / F
|ACM membership number:
|HK Identity Card No.:
||Permanent HK resident:
||Y / N
|Address ( Hong Kong / Macau ):
|Profession / Job-Title:
|Affiliation / Company:
Please check :
- I am an ACM voting member and have 2 years of IT related working
experience, and I wish to register as an ACM-HK Professional
Member. I enclose genuine copies of documentary evidence of
my qualification and have signed on every page of the copies.
I enclose a cheque of HK$200 for the annual Professional
- I wish to receive a certification letter upon my successful
registration as ACM-HK's Professional member, at an additional
processing charge of HK$100.
- I wish to contribute HK$ _________ to support educational
activities organized by ACM-HK.
- I am an ACM voting member, and I only wish to register as an
ACM-HK Voting Member.
- I am an ACM associate/student member, and I wish to register
as an ACM-HK Ordinary Member.
Do you wish your information to be included in the ACM-HK WWW membership
||Yes / No
|Documents verified by:
Points to note:
- Professional members are eligible to vote in the HKSAR general
- ACM voting members, who are permanent Hong Kong residents, have
a recognized degree and have at least two years of IT-related
working experience are eligible to apply for the chapter's Professional
- Professional membership is required to renew every 12 months
from the date of Application/Renewal. A certification letter will
be issued by the chapter only to a Professional member upon his/her
successful registration/renewal accompanied by correct payment.
- Please mail the completed application form along with photocopies
of supporting documents (ACM membership card, Curriculum Vitae,
certificates and job reference letters), a return-addressed envelope
and a cheque (payable to: The Hong Kong Chapter of ACM) to
Dr. Joe Yuen,
Membership Committee Chairman, ACM-HK
c/o Department of Computer Science,
City University of Hong Kong,
83 Tat Chee Av., Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
- Personal Information Collection (PIC) Statement: The information
collected from you will be used only for the purpose(s) of processing
your request. Our organization will not disclose this information
to any other party in a form that would identify you. You have
the right to request access to and correction of information about
you held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal
data held by us, please send an e-mail message to our membership
meet fully, and where possible exceed, internationally recognized
standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with
the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In
doing so, the organization will ensure compliance by our staff
with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
them to our membership chairman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Comments and Suggestions to ACM-HK (use extra sheet if necessary):